Madison Speeding Accident Lawyers
Speeding is among the most common types of dangerous driving; whether intentionally or accidentally, most drivers have gone above the legal speed limit at some point. Unfortunately, this behavior is no less dangerous for being so common. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, speeding is a factor in about one third of fatal motor vehicle accidents.
If your life has been affected by a major accident due to a speeding driver, you may be interested in pursuing legal justice. The Madison speeding injury attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® will help you pursue the full compensation you deserve. Call our offices today at 800-242-2874.
The Dangers of Speeding
Driving above the legally posted speed limit does not only increase your chances of being in a car accident; it also increases the severity of any accident that may occur. Speeding is dangerous for many different reasons, including:
- Increasing the length of time required for the vehicle to stop
- Increasing the force with which the vehicle will strike a person or object
- Increasing the risk of skidding in wet or icy conditions
- Limiting the amount of time the driver has to notice and respond to external changes
- Increasing the driver’s risk of losing control of the car while stopping or turning
Drivers who decide to speed or engage in other reckless behaviors are knowingly taking risks with their safety and the safety of others. If you or a member of your family has been hurt by a negligent driver, our Madison speeding car accident attorneys will help you fight for justice.
The Madison car accident lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® take great pride in our efficient legal services. To schedule a cost-free initial consultation, contact us at 800-242-2874.