What should I ask an attorney who I might hire?
If you are interviewing potential attorneys to take on your car accident case, you may be wondering what questions to ask to get a good sense of their qualifications and if they are right to handle your case. You’ll need to ask questions that cover the entirety of your case, or, in other words, questions that tell you about an attorney before, during, and after a case. If you’re unsure where to start, begin by keeping in mind the following questions:
- Have you argued and won cases similar to mine before?
- How long does this process take?
- How much compensation can I expect?
- What will be my role during the lawsuit?
- What if the defendant won’t pay my compensation after the lawsuit is over?
By asking these questions, you’re helping yourself get a good idea of an attorney’s approachability and dedication to your particular lawsuit before you make any commitment.
If you or someone you know is thinking of filing a lawsuit and would like to talk with an attorney, contact an experienced Madison car accident lawyer of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. today by calling us at 800-242-2874.