Resume for Edward J. Vopal
- Evanston, Illinois – 1967
Admitted to Bar
- 1994 Wisconsin and U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- 1991 Michigan State Bar
- 1994 Valparaiso University, J.D., with senior honors
- 1991 Northern Michigan University, B.S., cum laude, with honors
- Fellow, American Bar Foundation
- Brown County and American Bar Associations
- State Bar of Wisconsin Group and Prepaid Legal Services Committee, 2003
- American Association for Justice – Board of Governors 2010 – 2013
- Wisconsin Association for Justice –
- Board of Directors, 2002-present
- Executive Committee, 2007-present
- Chair, Wisconsin Civil Justice Education Foundation, 2013
- President, 2012
- Program Committee, 2003-2007;
- Honorable Robert J. Parins Inns of Court.
- Certified as a Civil Trial Specialist with the National Board of Trial Advocacy in 2003.
- Mr. Vopal is a past Board Member for the Northern Michigan University Alumni Association.
- Mr. Vopal practices in the Green Bay office.