Resume for Timothy S. Trecek
- Racine, Wisconsin – 1968
Admitted to Bar
- 1993 Wisconsin and U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- 1993 Marquette University, J.D., received the American Jurisprudence Award for Advanced
- Trial Practice and was on the Dean’s List for outstanding academic achievement.
- 1990 Marquette University, B.S.
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- the Wisconsin Association for Justice and the District Two Committee of the Office of Lawyer Regulation
- Bench Bar Committee
- Life Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Member, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Fellow, International Society of Barristers
- Member, Legends Society Top Lawyers
- Member, The American Trial Lawyers Association (Top 100 Trial Lawyers)
- Motorcycle Injury Trial Lawyers Association
- Sigma Tau Delta
- Pi Sigma Alpha (President)
- Because of his significant record of achievement, Mr. Trecek has been chosen to appear in the Millennium Edition of Who’s Who in American Law
- The 2002 edition of Who’s Who in America
- The 2003-2004 edition of America’s Registry of Outstanding Professionals
- Listed in the Best Lawyers in America
- Fellow in the International Society of Barristers
- Recognized as a “Super Lawyer” by Milwaukee Magazine each year since 2006; made the Top 50 List in 2010
- Admitted to the exclusive Elite Lawyers of America®
- In the spring of 2005, Mr. Trecek will begin teaching a course in Advance Trial Practice at Marquette University Law School
- Mr. Trecek has previously served as a guest lecturer at Marquette
- Mr. Trecek spoke at continuing legal education seminars given by the Wisconsin Association for Justice, the National Business Institute and Lorman.
- He has also spoken to a group of people at a pre-school about the safety concerns of choosing and using child car seats.
- Mr. Trecek practices in the Milwaukee office.