Resume for Robert L. Jaskulski
- 1963 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Admitted to Bar
- 1988 Wisconsin and U.S. District Courts of Southeastern and Western Wisconsin.
- Admitted to practice before the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.
- 1988 Marquette University, J.D., cum laude.
- 1985 University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, B.A., magna cum laude.
- State Bar of Wisconsin.
- Milwaukee Bar Association.
- The American Association for Justice (Former the Association of Trial Lawyers of America).
- Associate, American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA).
- Wisconsin Association for Justice (Formerly the Wisconsin Academy of Trial Lawyers).
- Fellow, International Society of Barristers (ISOB).
- Mr. Jaskulski recently served as Chair of the Board of Directors for the Litigation Section for the State Bar of Wisconsin.
- He is a past president of the Wisconsin Association for Justice (Formerly the Wisconsin Academy of Trial Lawyers).
- He is a member of the Board of Governors for the American Association for Justice (Formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America).
- Mr. Jaskulski has been asked to testify on numerous occasions before the Wisconsin Assembly and Senate on behalf of Wisconsin consumers.
- Mr. Jaskulski has given numerous seminar presentations on behalf of the State Bar of Wisconsin and the Wisconsin Association for Justice.
- He has also served as a guest lecturer at Marquette University , University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater.
- Mr. Jaskulski is certified as a Civil Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
- Mr. Jaskulski is certified in Civil Pretrial Practice Advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
- Mr. Jaskulski has received the distinction of being listed as a “Super Lawyer” in Wisconsin by Milwaukee Magazine since 2005.
- Mr. Jaskulski was listed as one of Wisconsin’s top 50 “Super Lawyers” in 2009 and 2011.
- Mr. Jaskulski was listed as one of Wisconsin’s top 25 “Super Lawyers” in 2013.
- Mr. Jaskulski has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America since 2006.
- Mr. Jaskulski received the “Leaders in the Law” award by the Wisconsin Law Journal for his appellate advocacy in the area of insurance law in Wisconsin in 2004.
- Mr. Jaskulski is author of the chapter Physical, Mental & Vocational Examinations in Wisconsin Discovery Law & Practice (4th ed. 2011).
- Mr. Jaskulski is the author of the chapter on Jury Selection in Wisconsin Trial Practice (3rd ed. 2013).
- Mr. Jaskulski is author of “Stripping Away Rights in Wisconsin”, Trial Magazine, American Association For Justice (formerly ATLA), 2012.
- Mr. Jaskulski is author of “Politics & Wisconsin Insurance Law”, Wisconsin Lawyer, State Bar of Wisconsin, 2010.
- Mr. Jaskulski is author of “Navigating the Legal Iceberg of UIM Coverage”, The Verdict, Wisconsin Academy of Trial Lawyers, 2003.
- Mr. Jaskulski is author of “The Constitutionality of Section 632.32(5)(i)(1), Stats.: Does the Legislature Have the Authority to Sanction Reducing Clauses in UIM Policies that Deceive the Consuming Public?”, The Verdict, Wisconsin Academy of Trial Lawyers, 1998.
- Mr. Jaskulski is a member of St. Mary’s Parish in Hales Corners, Wisconsin, and serves on the Parish Athletic Board and Festival Board.
- Mr. Jaskulski serves as a volunteer coach for the youth sports.
- Mr. Jaskulski practices in the Milwaukee office , West Bend office and is the managing partner of the firm’s Waukesha office.