Resume for Douglas E. Swanson
- Galesburg, Illinois – 1965
Admitted to Bar
- 1990 Wisconsin and U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- 1990 University of Iowa, J.D.
- Member of the Moot Court Board, the Trial Advocacy Board, the Trial Advocacy Team, the American Trial Lawyers Association Team
- Student writer for the Journal of Corporation Law
- 1987 Illinois Wesleyan University, B.A., cum laude, named Outstanding Senior.
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Association for Justice
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- Civil Trial Council of Wisconsin
- Waukesha County Bar Association
- Certified as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Waukesha County Bench/Bar Liaison Committee
- Waukesha County Bar Association Board of Directors
- Waukesha County Bar Association President, Past Treasurer, Past Secretary
- Chairman of Office Management Committee of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®
- Mr. Swanson has done volunteer work for various causes in Waukesha County
- He is a member of the Waukesha County Chamber of Commerce, the Rotary Club and actively participates in his church
- Mr. Swanson has coached 6th grade basketball and Little League
- He is a past member of the Big Brother and Big Sister Program in Milwaukee
- He and his wife have two wonderful children
- Mr. Swanson practices in the Waukesha office.