Resume for Christopher E. Rogers
- Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin – 1964
Admitted to Bar
- 1995 Wisconsin and U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- 1995 University of Wisconsin-Madison, J.D.-Note and Comment Editor, Wisconsin Environmental Law Journal, 1994-1995.
- 1988 University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A.
- Racine, Kenosha and Walworth Bar Associations
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- The American Association for Justice
- Mr. Rogers has worked extensively with people with disabilities, specifically in the areas of community integration, employment and job training
- Mr. Rogers worked in the community of Boulder, Colorado as a job training and integration specialist and as part of a multiple local and state task force regarding disability rights
- He was involved in helping organize the labor organization for the Concourse Hotel Union
- He has coached girl’s basketball, worked as a Badger High School Mentor, and a mock trial judge.
- Mr. Rogers has spoken to rotary and other community based clubs about the law.
- He has also participated in the Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® Charitable Foundation Bicycle Rodeos.